I spent the extra $1.50 and got the "Gazillion" brand bubbles instead of the cheapest ones I could find, and I will say right now that it was the best $1.50 I have spent in a long time. Cheap bubbles have the innate ability to drive my obsessive compulsivity out of control. When they aren't dripping their sliminess all over the floor, clothes, hands and everything else, they are working hard at NOT producing bubbles on most dips. I spend half of the time blowing bubbles for her because her inability to do it herself causes crying fits of self failure. So I get to be all disgustingly slimy and messy and reeling with a spinning head from blowing so hard! On the other hand Gazillion bubbles are like a ray of light on a cloudy Seattle day! Every dip of the wand produces a "gazillion" bubbles and although they are still slimy and messy they are a lot less so than the regulars. . . Bubbles are now back in the air have redeemed themselves in my eyes.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
A Gazillion Bubbles
I spent the extra $1.50 and got the "Gazillion" brand bubbles instead of the cheapest ones I could find, and I will say right now that it was the best $1.50 I have spent in a long time. Cheap bubbles have the innate ability to drive my obsessive compulsivity out of control. When they aren't dripping their sliminess all over the floor, clothes, hands and everything else, they are working hard at NOT producing bubbles on most dips. I spend half of the time blowing bubbles for her because her inability to do it herself causes crying fits of self failure. So I get to be all disgustingly slimy and messy and reeling with a spinning head from blowing so hard! On the other hand Gazillion bubbles are like a ray of light on a cloudy Seattle day! Every dip of the wand produces a "gazillion" bubbles and although they are still slimy and messy they are a lot less so than the regulars. . . Bubbles are now back in the air have redeemed themselves in my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment