Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs?



"Avonleah, we're going to dye Easter Eggs with Uncle D and Loryn, they brought the pretty princess coloring kit!"

"DIE? . . .Easter eggs DIE?"

"No, they don't die, well not really, the . . anyway, NO they don't die . . .dye means color . . .so what color to do you want to dye your Easter eggs?"

"Black"

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Hilarious! I can't believe she is still so interested in death. Taylor had totally turned into an animal. I think she taught him how.Are you still out of town?

Sonda Bryce said...

So cute! Every time I see a pic of her with Uncle D... It makes me smile! True love it is! I miss you... Do you remember playing "peep, peep?" XOXO Sonda

Sonda Bryce said...

So cute! Every time I see a pic of her with Uncle D... It makes me smile! True love it is! I miss you... Do you remember playing "peep, peep?" XOXO Sonda

curly girl said...

We had that same conversation at our house yesterday! Cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute and so innocent in her responses....I am sure though, if she is anything like Tru, half the time she says such things to get to me! The other day, Tru was trying to call us "sissyfied tweety birds but instead said twisty tie tweety birds"....I would prefer...hmmm NIETHER! Stupid little rascals movie....I knew it was a bad idea. Happy late easter!

Anonymous said...

well guess what?
there is still no pic of her and her lovely aunt ethnee....
hmmm wonder where that could be.
regarldess of how cute the rest of the relatives think uncle D is....he's not...so put up a stinkin' picture of me and my shhhh favorite niece!!