Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Purse


I told Avonleah we were going to go shopping and to get her shoes and socks on. . .as I walked up the stairs this cute little angel greeted me at the door and said, "I'm ready to go shopping, and can I take my purse too?!" I didn't want to carry a purse until I was like 24 years old and had to start using one as a catch all for my daily life messes, she on the other hand has the true innate sense of needing a purse "because." I asked to look inside before we left, to spare myself the embarrassment of an object she may have just thought was appropriate because she saw it in my purse (I'll let your imaginations work), and she had. . .fake car keys, fake ipod, sunglasses, beads, buzz lightyear, a pluggy(pacifier), chapstick, a book, and a pencil . . .NO JOKE. . .I'm raising a teenager already! She just looks so darn cute though. . .and her shoes are even on the right feet!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...nice purse, but that cutie deserves a louis vuitton....love you guys

Valorie said...

my goodness that lil mini-teen is CUTE! Remind me to bring her some fake credit cards for that purse!