Friday, August 17, 2007

The Injury

Before anyone gets out the phone to dial CPS, let me explain. Last night I was upstairs executing the nightly routine of filling Avonleah's two sippy cups with "tea water" (water with a little juice in it, I forget why she named it this), and I hear a horrible scream come from downstairs. . . I rush down to find this. . . .
apparantly she was doing some "tricks" on Scott's walker and it toppled over on top of her and the metal rungs hit her in the nose and eye :(. Of course as her over dramatic mother I'm thinking that it's a broken nose and her eye is going to lose sight and all of the above, but fortunately it was just a bad bruise and lots of pain.
Today she keeps looking in the mirror and commenting on her ouchies. . .not sure if it's vanity or pride that keeps her going back to check herself out. . .anyway, she is fine and Scott has to throw the walker away and use a wheelchair at all times (hee hee!).

No comments: