So whether you call it "snack ramen," "top ramen", "ramen noodles" or "the really long noodles" like Avonleah, you have to admit eating these noodles is quite an adventure for anyone! Avonleah decided to show me her "style" of eating them that is definitely not for the faint of heart! Very early on in the process (okay from the beginning) she ditched the spoon and started using her hands, then her face got closer and closer to the bowl and finally she was just sucking them up making that horrendous slurping noise and then licking the ones in the bowl like a lizard. . .I know I should have been a more "proper" mom and enforced a few table manners, but I was laughing so hard it was impossible. I think we may have to make sure and never eat snack ramen when anyone is around.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Noodle Nonsense
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Funny! My boys call them the same thing (really long noodles). She is so sweet...there really isn't anything that can make me laugh or feel quite like my boys do.
Rene,
Couldnt help reading avonleah's 5's and getting a little teary eyed at how much we forget the simplicity of little children. Thank you for sharing .....Love you tons and miss you.
Rene,
Couldnt help reading avonleah's 5's and getting a little teary eyed at how much we forget the simplicity of little children. Thank you for sharing .....Love you tons and miss you.
that looks like smack ramen....mmmmm
Post a Comment