Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It's Christmas!!!!









There's a part of me that loves Christmas morning, the awe and wonder as the children sneak in to see the tree with presents magically under it, their excitement to see what they get and their anticipation to see how everyone felt about the presents they carefully selected/made for them.  It's magical to watch.  The other part of me gets really sad, I feel really sad that all the waiting and wondering is over, that the Christmas magic is about to be over, that I'm going to have to take down the tree and all the pretty decorations, and start listening to normal music again.  I actually cry a little every year because I hate for it all to end.  Avonleah told me that I could just leave the tree up all year, but I told her then it wouldn't feel special. . .so another amazing Christmas season came and went and it was exactly what I hoped it would be.  
Avonleah got new clothes for her dolls, Adelaide got a new horse for her collection, Abigail got a dollhouse and some tic tacs and it was a beautiful fun day!  Merry Christmas 2014!

No comments: