This year the girls picked out their Halloween costumes while my mom was here which was quite the surprise to me when my sweet little Adelaide wanted to be a devil, with a red tutu, and Avonleah decided on a vampire, but a pretty vampire with only a little blood she said! I was laughing whenever I envisioned showing up to the ward party with a devil and a vampire. . .very classy I know! I wanted Abigail to be a cute little scarecrow but she would have none of it and only wanted to be a blue princess. . .thank goodness for an old Cinderella dress in the dress up clothes bin! Scott had to work on Halloween and on the night of the ward trunk or treat so the girls and I had fun just being together. Of course their favorite part was that I let them put on makeup. . .Adelaide just couldn't stop looking in the mirror at herself. . .oh boy oh boy will I have to keep a close eye on her when she gets bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment