Just because we homeschool doesn't mean we don't have graduations and award assemblies! Graduation Day was full of songs and recitations, awards and speeches. I loved seeing my girls feel so proud of their accomplishments and feel so happy to be recognized for the hard things they fought through and conquered. Our 2013-2014 school year has been amazing, we've had an exciting year and both girls have grown so much and learned so much. What a blessing it has been for our family to be able to teach our children in our home, using a curriculum that infuses gospel learning in every aspect. More importantly we are blessed to be able to give them a focus on character development, on leadership, patriotism and prioritizing. We know it's not for everyone and we really respect each families' individual choice on how and where to school their children, but for us this has been exactly what our family needed. The spirit in our home is amazing. I love it. I'm so happy to officially have a 1st grader and 4th grader now!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment