Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Goodbye Kindergarten


Back in September I debated whether I should start Kindergarten curriculum with Adelaide since technically she had another whole year before starting.  She was only four, but she was ready and so we plowed into her first year of official school!  Now that the school year is dying down I must say that she has been a delight to teach.  She is such a fun, easy going student, and definitely full of smarts.  She can read exceptionally well and her penmanship is starting to look amazingly beautiful. She is very proficient at math and loves science like her big sister.  Her favorite thing to show off is how well she can classify/diagram a sentence already.  She's so much and watching her start learning the piano has also been a great experience.   It's been such a delight to watch her learn and grow and when I asked her if she would like to homeschool for 1st grade she said  . . ."of course!  I love it!"  So here's to our Kindergartner!

No comments: