Friday, January 24, 2014

Two Teeth in Two Days!!

In the movie "The Guardians" the toothfairy, Toothiana" holds some little teeth she's collected and says, "oh they're so cute with little blood and gums on them!"  BlechBlech. . .the losing teeth thing is not my favorite part of parenting, it kind of makes me gag. . .much like watching people floss, but I'll tell you more about that another time.  Anyway, Avonleah lost two teeth in two days last week.  She pulled them all out herself and was so super excited to put them under her pillow.  She tried unsuccessfully for hours to keep her tongue out of the freshly exposed hole so that she would have a gold tooth grow in . . (what?!  I swear that's not just a legend).  She was very disappointed the second night because the Tooth Fairy did not come. . .I explained that Toothiana has a very busy schedule and coming twice in two days was probably hard to accomplish.  Luckily our every valiant toothfairy showed up the second night and now Avonleah is two  gold coin dollars richer! 

No comments: