Friday, December 6, 2013
Homeschool Biomes and Thanksgiving Crafts
We finished our Science studies on Biomes and the girls had a blast creating a marine biome in an old shoe box and then we planted a desert biome and have been watching it slowly grow. Of course I told them they had to do a desert one because you only have to water it twice a year. . .that's my kind of plant :). I've been promising them that I would let go of my crazy obsessions with cleanliness and allow them to do some seriously messy painting projects and boy did I ever! Our Thanksgiving crafts turned out amazing and the girls had a blast getting their hands and feet painted! I recommend getting a little crazy messy sometimes because it wins you great "awesome points" with your kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment