A good mom knows that chronic headaches that go on for months and that eventually turn into "eye headaches" in a four year old probably mean that your child needs glasses, right?! Well, I missed all the cues but finally it clicked and I took my poor little headache riddled Adelaide to the optometrist and what do you know, she needed glasses. So of course she picked out a "darling" purple pair that make her look very geek chic! And of course Avonleah pipes in and says, "ahhh it's not fair, I wish I had that disability because I LOVE glasses!" Umm Avonleah how about we get you some fake glasses so you can stop wishing for disabilities and start showing some gratitude for what you've been blessed with. . .see I'm failing somewhere vital as a mother ha ha! Adelaide looks pretty darn cute I must say and she is feeling soooooo much better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment