Moving is probably my least favorite thing in the whole wide world. . .like worse than the dentist, grocery shopping with three kids, and pap smears. Seriously. And yet, we have moved every year for the past four years so I should be a pro at it right? Wrong. . .Something about moving turns me in an emotional bucket of sloppy mess, I get emotionally paralyzed and can't make appropriate decisions and I dream about running away and hiding until Scott gives up and hires movers. But this time I held it together surprisingly well despite the fact that I packed, moved, and everything in a span of less than three weeks! I only slobber cried on Scott twice and told him I was never ever ever getting back together. . .like ever if I had to move again :)
I may or may not have fed my children cold oatmeal with chocolate almond milk over it. . healthy and full of protein right?!
But now I look out my window and takes beautiful walks and this is my view. ..so perhaps this is exactly what all those moves were leading me toward. . .thank you Scott for forcing me to do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment