Monday, June 10, 2013

Haircut


The last couple years I had this ongoing battle with myself about how chubby girls with round faces can't have short hair and that if I could just lose some more weight I could have my fun short hair again. . .then I had people always saying how pretty my long hair was and I would second guess myself and finally I was like, why would you have long hair if you hate it?. . . cut your hair girl!  So my amazing sister, Emmalene, helped me out and woohoo I love my new short hair, it feels so freeing!  Here's to 14 inches gone!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You look beautiful with your new haircut. I too wonder why I let my hair grow long when I love short hair cuts that have style like yours. I am glad you went through with getting your haircut. It really looks great on you and I think you will love it!