I can hardly believe that Abigail is already 6 months old . . .it's just going so fast, but it sure has been a lot of fun!
She's a good little sleeper most nights, and I love looking at those chubby cheeks and pretty lips while she's snuggled up next to me(yes, I'm a co-sleeper so stop judging you judgy judgers). . .sooooo cute.
She figured out how to crawl . . .everywhere and is starting to try and pull herself up already and it's so sad because I wanted to her to stay a snuggly baby a little bit longer, boo hoo, but I'm proud of her just the same for her exuberance for exploration.
She started eating real food and her favorites are avocados and bananas and she loves loves loves to eat and she loves to blow raspberries and spit while she's eating too!
She went on her first daddy-daughter date to the grocery store with Scott and as you can see she had a blast!
She gets into EVERYTHING and she loves dumping things out and making messes and loud noises. . .it is so "awesome" for our homeschool learning environment, but all her excitement for life makes for some great lessons for the girls and I. I can't wait to see what happens in the next 6 months.
1 comment:
Abigail is beautiful Kayrena! Just like her big sisters. Look at those eyes. I can't believe she is so grown up. I have been away from blogging for too long. It has been fun reading your posts and catching up with your cute family. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment