My friends threw me an amazing pink and grey baby shower themed all around the darling book called, "GiGi, God's Little Princess." We have always told our daughters that they are indeed princesses because they are daughters of our Heavenly Father who is the King so this was a perfect theme. I of course have been craving all things pink and grey for this little one so it was fun to receive so many darling gifts in pink and grey. My family of course didn't get to come since they all live far away but they surprised me by sending gifts. I have tons of pictures of my friends but I didn't want to post them here without their permission, but I was so happy to have each and every one of them come and and celebrate me and this amazing little gift I have been given. If I didn't post a picture of your gift it's not because I didn't love it . . .but because I am vain and I had a retarded look on my face or my ginormous thigh was showing or perhaps I was trying to smile and instead looked constipated. And although I'm extrememly grateful for diapers and wipes . . .they aren't so picture worthy for the blog! Here's the ones that did turn out.
I love this frilly quilt my Mom made for me!
Everyone was swooning over this particularly cute dress
My sister in law Cathy and my mom made this darling rag quilt
Vanessa made me this adorable car seat cover
This is just one of the tables covered with every single one of my crazy pregnancy cravings (minus the ice tea and whisky of course ha ha), There were spicy boneless buffalo wings, red vines, hummus and celery, chips and salsa, turkey subs, pickles, lemonade and diet coke, cheesecakes and three different kind of cheese! It was awesome!
It's always fun to see just how tiny newborn clothes are. . .
The decorations were all princess themed with tiaras and feather boas and pearls and gloves and pink pink pink! It was so fun and so beautiful. I am truly blessed to have so many good friends who are so giving and so kind and show me and my family so much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment