Friday, June 8, 2012

Dear Adelaide

Dear Adelaide,
I know that you are a darling sweet three year old but do you really have to stand in the corner and stomp your foot while raising your little knee as high as possible and then screaming that high pitched ear splitting scream? Is it necessary to break into heart wrenching tears when I even mention the consequence of "sitting in the sassy spot?". Do you really think that I don't know you are hiding under the table with my IPhone watching extra episodes of WordWorld and Little Einsteins? Can you please just commit to wearing the panties that lay unused in your drawer...I'm not sure what to say when you explain that you don't want to wear them because you're "afraid you'll peeps on the princesses". And furthermore can you eat your pizza and toast and any other finger food for that matter with your FINGERS...it is ok to get them a little dirty once in awhile.
And please please please stop saying my name over and over and over I heard you the first time and I'll get to you when it's your turn. I'm so in love with your sweet smile and your never ending hugs and snuggles. I love your nurturing little spirit and your need for order and exactness...you are funny and silly in your own mostly quiet way and your stubborn attitude will prove to be a great asset...when you're an adult ha ha! I love you little stinker bug!
Love
Mama

No comments: