Monday, March 5, 2012

A Little Bit of Adelaide

There's been lots of Avonleah news lately with her being "famous and stuff" now and losing all her teeth with the help of her abusive mother (hee hee), but Adelaide has some awesome new this week! 

 First let's address this ridiculous "smile" she seems to be pulling for each and every picture. . .it's kind of a goofy thing where she sticks out her belly and then smiles really dorky.  She gets it from her Dad I swear because my mom always told me I was super photogenic
She may have misled my ego ha ha!
 Second no matter how many times we've tried to explain the Shamrock on this shirt she will NOT believe it is anything other than a green glittery BUTTERFLY. . .so I suppose St. Patrick's Day decorations at our house will consist of green butterflies instead of shamrocks
And last. . .here she is introducing her great big announcement.  Click here to view on YouTube or watch below (PLEASE NOTE. . .I swear I am not the kind of mother who lets her kids run around pantless all day . . .wait, yes I am, I am THAT kind of mom sometimes!)

If you wanna see her talk about Harry Potter (thank you Avonleah for teaching her all this) click here

And for her take on "Finding Nemo" click here


1 comment:

Sonda Bryce said...

For real! I love this age! Keep recording her genius!What a treasure! Love and miss you!