Thursday, November 10, 2011

Avonleah the Photographer

So you know that trend where people were stealing people's garden gnomes and taking them on adventures, snapping lots of pictures and then leaving the gnome and it's adventurous pictures on the doorstep. Avonleah asked me who her first "real baby doll" was and if she could borrow the camera. Well thank goodness for the digital camera era where kids can express their photography artistic sides without the fear of wasting film (aahh I remember getting in trouble for wasting pictures when we picked up the developed film at the store . . .sry mom). Apparantly Avonleah took her "messy baby" on a little adventure and even snapped a great picture of the two of them . . .I still can't take those darn pictures of myself. . .

Hanging in the blinds!

Listening to a little Justin Bieber or Scripture Scouts

Chilling on the top bunk

This is my favorite . . .she caught messy baby sliding! 




ahhh a playdate with Adelaide's baby!


Here's her "mosaic princess turkey" she made for school!  Whew . . .I srsly need to introduce this girl to Rainbow Brite. . .she'd love her.

No comments: