So it's almost time for that fabulous General Conference weekend . . .which in my world translates to wanting to poke myself in the eye with a pencil rather than try to listen to conference. Oh dear that sounded terrible, what I meant was that it is nearly impossible to focus on conference while my girls are bouncing around relishing in this unstructured weekend of mom's "inattentiveness!" Scott will be working and yes I could wait until they come out in the Ensign but I like to hear them as they are delivered so here's some of my ideas for the "CONFERENCE WEEKEND OF FUN!"
Scroll over list to highlight links
From the church website here's printables and online games
Fun Apostle Memory Game at A Year of FHE
Love the idea of Conference Baggies
Cute Conference Tradition Idea
Conference Listening Kit
Cute Ideas for even Nursery Age kids
Sugardoodle via Scriptures4Kids Fun
Conference Kits for Kids sooo cute
Conference Reverence Tent
Conference Store Educational and Fun!
Love this for my little one - Conference Wall
This one would make my kids think I was awesome - Conference with King Benjamin
Crafty Cute Treat Buckets
Just in case you were wondering how to stay awake . . .srsly!
So there you have it . . .now its going to be a mass Conference Extravaganza at my house and you'll all be jealous you didn't come over and have fun with us! Plus we're gonna really learn awesome stuff!
1 comment:
I usually do like to crochet or something while I listen. And one thing I've learned about taking notes. We (I) never go back to read them right? So on the top of your paper you write "To Teach" and "To Learn" and write under the columns as you are inspired to do, and at the end of the session you have a to do list, with things you will actually go back and make sure you're doing (hopefully haha in my case). But thanks for the links, I'm clicking on all of them, since we have to watch it on our computer in our bedroom, and I can see the chaos now....
Post a Comment