Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Temple, the Treehouse, and Possible Career Choices!

 I tried to catch them all holding hands walking together towards the temple, someday it will be a really great picture to help emphasize the importance of all of them working together to Choose the Right!
 Vanessa and Jake took us to this kids museum called "The Treehouse". . .My girls had an absolute blast and wanted to stay forever, I finally had to DRAG them out of there!




 Avonleah was chosen to play the town debutant at this collaborative audience play. . .she strutted up on the stage shaking her cute little hips and then waved her fingers all flirty and said, "hi-yah boys!"  It was so hilarious and the whole audience was just cracking up. . .I think I may need to put her in acting!
 Ready to run our country!
 Maybe an astronaut?
 Or a super hero

Chess power match between two amazing six year olds!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Looks like you are having tons of fun in Utah! Miss you and your cute family!