Sunday, June 5, 2011

School Carnival!

Until you've actually been given the "opportunity" to attend an Elementary School Carnival you have no idea how amazingly cheesy and ridiculous these events are . . .but I remember how much fun I used to think all the school activities were and watching Avonleah having so much fun made it all worth it. . .she thought she had won the lottery or something, it was so cute and having Ethnee brave it with me was really nice!
Adelaide finally got brave enough to swing with Aunt Ethnee
Waiting to see if she won the "cake walk" . . .sadly she was srsly disappointed when she realized the odds of actually winning a whole cake. . .now you see why we discourage gambling Avonleah
She was surprisingly so patient waiting in line for her turn in the bouncy pirate ships!
Trying cotton candy for the first time . . .not a huge fan. . .it's a texture thing I think, she definitely prefers chocolate
Her outfit is super awesome I know. . .she chose it herself!  She's loving the cheetos since she couldn't go in any of the bouncy houses.
We finally convinced Avonleah that although she wasn't 7 yet, it was okay for her to dunk her teacher at the dunk tank. . .she has a hard time understanding that written rules can be altered by people in charge. . .is that a good thing? 

No comments: