![]() |
| Vanessa this picture is for you because it has your fake boyfriend in the background!! |
Adelaide has learned her colors exceptionally well and has spent countless hours working on these magnetic mosaics. Of course being two she wants me to sit right by her and tell her how amazing she is doing every few minutes so i get to help too!! One day I handed her a silver square and told her it was silver and she replied, "actually mom it's Grey!" She's so funny!
This rocking horse has been the subject of many fights lately as both girls declare they are cowgirls practicing for the rodeo. . .the best part is that once Adelaide gets on she's a little wary of getting off since she fell a couple times, so it kind of buys me a little alone time!! (How's that for creative parenting!!)
I earned a "best mom" award from Avonleah because I let her put on some rain boots, grab a flashlight and go hunting for leaves for a school project in the dark. Of course i didn't tell her it was only because it was Saturday night and I forgot she even had the project! ha ha!! She was in heaven running around with that flashlight searching for leaves in the dark! I gotta take this girl camping this summer!
Happy March from the Betts!!

1 comment:
i've made my final conclusion.
i'm moving to seattle to be close to my biggest influence and hero! :)
YOU!
and i will help watch the favorite nieces learn and grow and be family that everybody else already has by them! :)
i will take her camping...and we'll take an orange tent. because i know how much kayrena absolutely hates camping! :)
and i'll take adelaide shopping to broaden her awesome talent for colors and randomness! :)
k that's all.. call me!
love,
ethnee-belle
Post a Comment