Saturday, December 18, 2010

Polar Express Party

Remember in college (yes I'm old enough to say that) when everyday was "pajama day?"  I was lucky if I got an hour or two of sleep before my 8 am class each day so I'd fly out the door in pj's and hope that my eyes stayed open long enough to pass the class.  I'm pretty sure I did not look too attractive and thank goodness for Extra Gum because I think I brushed my teeth finally around noon. . disgusting but true!  Luckily I was a bit of a smarty pants and had some really hot tutors so my riotous living didn't hamper my grades too much!  My favorite outfit these days is still my pajama pants.  We actually have whole days we call "loungey days" where we all stay in our pj's and just chillax all day watching movies and relaxing, it's my favorite thing ever!  This may be why I have a "small" weight problem. . .all that relaxing and not enough cardio. . .hmmm, thank goodness for New Years Resolutions!  On Avonleah's last day of school before Christmas break she was super excited because they had a Polar Express Party and she got to wear her pajamas and get a golden ticket!  She came home so excited and was so darling.  She said that there were some kids who didn't believe in Santa Claus anymore but she didn't care because she still believed and could hear the bells ringing!  She said, "Mom, if you don't believe Santa won't bring any presents so of course I believe."  Ha Ha!  I love this magical child!

No comments: