Monday, September 6, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

I can't make delicious cinnamon rolls like the Cinnabon nor do I attempt to make them like my father-in-law who used to own his own bakery and has it down to a delicious science.  I fail even when I use my mom's recipe.  Not gooey enough, too dry, not enough frosting, filling to bread ratio wrong. . .I've given up, but I've discovered a little bit of saving grace from the Rhodes company. . .their cinnamon rolls are delectable and save me a lot of hard labor for mediocre rolls that just add calories without all the yumminess.  Please share your recipes if you can save me from having to buy these treats every month, my budget is tight and I would love to be a better baker!!
 My girls love them too and yes Adelaide is wearing overalls and looking particularly homeschool but I can't help throwing on the cute little OshKosh overalls once in awhile, I'm a product of the 80's and 90's. . .

2 comments:

Emily said...

Rhodes cinnamon rolls are my recipe, I even had my father in law who used to be a baker that I they were homemade. If you have a winco near you they are cheaper there and often times there is a coupon in the Red Plum adds that come in the mail.

Unknown said...

seriously with the overalls rene?!?!
hahah talk about homeschool dirty face. lol i love it!
:)
can't wait to see you guys.
i'll probablly be calling you soon to set up a plan i am due for my yearly vacation!! :)