Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rohrer Union 2010

Some fun picture highlights from Rohrer Union 2010!  Thanks Darron for hosting yet another great get-together!!
Avonleah Getting super wet and super dirty in the stream!

Vanessa and Polo chillin' in the shade
Adelaide just loving all the sunshine
Darron was this year's host and I think he got worn out!
Aunt Ethnee is always a favorite buddy to all the kids
And she's a good nap snuggle buddy too!
The princess tent was such a hit, all the girls loved it!
Adelaide kept playing peek-a-boo out the door
After dirtying her second pair of clothes Avonleah decided tree climbing would keep her cleaner and drier. . . where are her shoes?!
Adelaide discovered he love of watermelon . . .all over her face

What a fun year. . . I think Vanessa better send me copies of her pictures because I was having too much fun to take any more. . .sorry everyone. . .


No comments: