Last night Avonleah was dusting and had a little mishap with one of my "pretties." Here's the following conversation. . .
Me: Oh No! This is why I tell you to please not touch my pretty things. I'm not mad I just feel sad because it was the only pretty thing I had in this room. . .
Avonleah: But mom, you have me. . and I'm pretty!
Nothing like a little perspective from a 5 year old!
Here's some fun pictures just for the heck of it!
Me: Oh No! This is why I tell you to please not touch my pretty things. I'm not mad I just feel sad because it was the only pretty thing I had in this room. . .
Avonleah: But mom, you have me. . and I'm pretty!
Nothing like a little perspective from a 5 year old!
Here's some fun pictures just for the heck of it!
She is so delightful, I love her poses!
1 comment:
how cute! :) Kids say the cutest things!
Post a Comment