
We had to take this particularly cheesy lamespice picture to commemorate the grand occasion of our first real date in like a year or more. We don't get out much since Scott works nights and goes to school in the mornings and well we have one special princess who has some separation anxiety issues. . .anyway, we were blessed to have my mom and dad offer to kid sit so we went out on the town to see. . . drum roll please . . . NEW MOON. . . if you look closely at this picture Pocket Edward is being slightly inappropriate as our third wheel. . .I think he thought my "neck" looked tasty!
2 comments:
So I absolutely LOVE the way you write. You are hilarious. Your posts always make me smile because you have such a funny way of saying things - i.e. Pocket Edward, "sicknast", etc.
PS - I wish Christmas could last a couple months longer too. Boo hoo. :(
Oh and congrats on the date - I dragged Jeff to New Moon too. How did it go?
what i have to say has nothing to do with anything! :)
except that your new background is crazy. if you had any cool pictures of my tat you could put it up there! beleive is the greatest word ever! :) and your writing literally does get funnier and funnier! you're the greatest. love you big sissy!
Post a Comment