Eight great things for our eighth month with Adelaide!

Her crooked-ee little smile with those two little teeth just light up my whole world, even at 3:00 a.m. I can't help but smile and kiss her.

She's chatty and loud(like her big sister but not quite at loud:), even without the microphone. All day long she just jabbers and jabbers and this month she added "MAMA" to her repertoire!

She loves, loves, loves to eat real food, especially cooked apples and carrots and of course sneaks Avonleah's goldfish crackers all the time!

Those all knowing "wise" eyes that are just filled with such exuberance for life

She loves being outside and doing anything that her big sister does, I think she's liking the swing but the squinty eyes may mean she's a little uncertain.

Oh how Scott stresses day in and day out that she crawls around with micro machines in her mouth. . .cars, especially the mini micro machines are her favorite toys and she's never choked yet so I just let her play. . .let's knock on wood that next month I'm not writing a post about how she choked on a car!

Her laugh . . .it's never half hearted and so darn cute!

The fact that she is a total and complete mama's girl, she's starting to branch out but she really loves her mama!!! I'm so lucky.
1 comment:
She is beautiful just like her big sis Avonleah. What a cutie! I hope you are having fun with your sister. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, your post about your "Forever Family" anniversary. I loved what you wrote and the pictures were great. It was so fun to see pictures of you guys through the years. You look so pretty in all of your pictures and your comments made me laugh.
Post a Comment