Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Down On The Farm!
Every year we have a tradition to take a family trip to Maris Farms . . .well wouldn't you know it the Washington rain literally rained out our tradition this year, but luckily Avonleah's school took a little field trip and yeah for me I got to go with them (that's sarcasm!). Is it bad parenting for me to say that I hate field trips? It's not that they aren't exciting extravaganzas of delight . . .it's just so frenetic. Just when I think everything is going smoothly someone needs the bathroom, then someone (Avonleah) decides to crazily stomp in the puddle and splash muddy water and ruin someone else's pants (sorry Hailey) and then the crying starts and then someone gets lost. . .and . . .and . . .and. So I'm selfish I know but I put on a special grin reserved for such outings because I know Avonleah loves them so much!

Me looking particularly lamespice but Ethnee was supposed to get a picture of Adelaide who slept through all the madness.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hailey's pants recovered just fine. I'm surprised she wasn't jumping around to, like she usually does.
I hate field trips too- there's always kids running around with nobody paying attention to them. WAY too many preschools there that morning!
I love, love, LOVE your hair dark. you look GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment