#1 - Suggested (and no he wasn't in trouble or trying to win some "affections" from me) that we watch Pride and Prejudice again just so I can hear Mr. Darcy say, "you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. " Oh how romantic!
#2 Text message conversation last night (I tried to take pictures of the messages as proof but it wouldn't work)Scott: 11:47 pm "R U awake?"
Me: "yeah, what's up?"
Scott: "You wanna call me and talk Bella and Edward and stuff?"
See what I mean. . .he must really love me to want to chit chat about my secret obsession with Twilight books even though he thinks they are one big run on sentence of compliments between ridiculous Bella and "gay Edward" as he states! Secretly I think he's starting to think Edward is as amazing as I do though. . .I might be in trouble for this post. . .shhh.
2 comments:
WOW! Can he give my husband lessons?
ooo I get heart leaps and chills every time I see that picture of Mr. Darcy and Lizzy...*sigh* And I know Josh would be into it like that if he would just keep reading that Twilight series!! Tell Scott to put a bug in in Josh's ear.
Post a Comment