
Well we caught a leprechaun . . .and he escaped before we could get a good picture but he did do a few mischeivous tricks in return for us trying to catch him. He messed up all our clothing drawers. . . .

Turned our toilet water green

And snuck green things into our breakfast! Avonleah promptly started gagging and refused to eat green food. . .I will not eat green eggs and ham I do not like them Sam I Am . . .
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
3 comments:
You are such a fun mom!! What a great time for Avonleah. It cracked me up when I read that she couldn't eat them...just remembering her at our house. She is soooo funny. Let's get together soon...I want to love on your new little one. We'll have to bbq up some ribs...
Talk soon!!
Michelle
You are such I creative mom, making things so fun for Avonleah. I didn't even tell Cailtin about St. Patty's Day. I just might copy some of your ideas for next year. By the way I love the reading material on the back of the toilet.
I say that leprechaun has to go when he crosses the line and enters my sacred space...the bathroom!
Post a Comment