On Dasher, On Dancer, On Prancer and Vixen, On Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen! Avonleah says the reindeer stopped by Boo Boo Grandma's back yard because they needed a little snack after all their flying practice for the big night! She also said Rudolph was not with them because he's helping Santa and Clarice at the North Pole. . .What a lucky day to spot all eight of those reindeer!! Do you Believe yet?
Every single time we visit Utah Avonleah ends up sick and at the doctor or upon arrival home we end up in the hospital. . .this time she cooperated nicely and got the bronchitis before we left so thank goodness with breathing treatments, antibiotics and Grandma and Papa's love we are on the fast track to being well before Christmas!!! Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and support.
2 comments:
Oh, poor Avonleah! Nick always does the same thing, but lucky for us, he doesn't end up in the hospital, just breathing treatments and no sleep for mom for the next week!
So, did you go see your parents? I saw pics of Shae's new baby on his facebook site. What a doll! If you get down this way anytime soon to see them, please let me know, I'd love to see you! :)
Doesn't it always seem like that? I believe that either before or during every single Idaho Falls trip, Ammon gets strep throat. It never fails. I'm glad Avonleah's doing better. Give her hugs for us!
Post a Comment