I can't believe we have a 4 year old! All day she was skipping around the house singing, "I'm four, I'm four, I'm four, I'm finally four! I always wanted to be four!" She has the cutest little Boston style accent when she says words like "four" or "door" so we were all just laughing and enjoying being thoroughly entertained by her spontaneity and excitement. She told Grandma that she had a bigger smile now that she was four and she never had to go to her Sunbeam class again (apparently Sunbeams is a horrible place for her to go) and now she gets to go to CTR 4!
Her cousins Elauna and Ellie and Elivea came over and had a little party with her and they got to do snowman crafts, have a dance party, play games and eat a butterfly cake, which she initially told me looked a little like a teddy bear but after adding some of her own decorations she decided it finally did look like a butterfly (nothing like a child's honesty to solidify the weaknesses you have, especially in the kitchen!)
No comments:
Post a Comment