Sunday, November 30, 2008

Avonleah's First Primary Program


Each year the children in our church ages 3 to 12 get the opportunity to put on a little program with songs and speaking parts that illustrate some of the key principles of our religion. This year was Avonleah's very first year and she worked really hard to learn the songs and she even got a little speaking part . She really wanted Boo Boo Grandma and Papa to hear her part and some of her song so we recorded this today before we went to church. She is so full of confidence and of course has no fear of being in front of everyone. I'm torn between how grown up she's getting and how much I want her to stay my little baby girl. . .she's just so darn cute. Oh in case you need translating she says, "because of Jesus Christ's atonement, if I live righteously I will live with Heavenly Father again!"

3 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

Oh that is so stinkin' cute! She has the sweetest voice!!! :)

Unknown said...

So thankful to get to be there too, Grampa and Emily as well, car accidents can be blessings in some way or another!!!

Markowski Family said...

She is soooo stinkin' cute! I miss you guys!! -Heidi