It has been great to look to couples who actually have made it. I am have this real quiet anticipation for that date in November for us and more than being excited am humbled by the trip that my Heavenly Father has had his hand in the whole time. Scomps to you two and your sweet little girl.
3 comments:
OH MAN. THAT IS LIKE THE SWEETEST THING EVER. I HOPE SOMEDAY I GET A WIFE THAT WILL SAY....I LOVE KAYRENA. I MEAN .....WELL YOU KNOW.
CONGRATS.
UDC
Congrats....I pray everyday that one day this will be me. Love you both !!!
It has been great to look to couples who actually have made it. I am have this real quiet anticipation for that date in November for us and more than being excited am humbled by the trip that my Heavenly Father has had his hand in the whole time. Scomps to you two and your sweet little girl.
Post a Comment