
Oh the things you once swore you would never let your own children do. . .I can remember many, many times I saw legging clad, boot wearing youngsters trolling the aisles of the supermarket and swearing to myself that I would never, ever let my child leave the home in such a get-up. HMMMM. . .eating my words big time! Boo Boo Grandma gave Avonleah these beautiful cowgirl boots and she loves them almost as much as her lady bug rain boots. I've given up trying to get them to stay at home or keep them at least on the inside of her pants, and instead opted for at least matching her shirt to the boots!! You have to admit she looks pretty darn cute though! She thinks that we're going to go ride the ponies if she just puts them on. . .guess we need to take a trip to visit Uncle Curt and Zeb and Rony!
1 comment:
So cute! Tru, while he "hates" girls, and anything pink, and girly...I am sure would probably LOVE a little play time with anyone one...even a girl such as sweet Avonleah as long as she is wearing boots...pink or not.
Post a Comment