Needless to say, following this cute moment she tried to go out into water so she could, "just ride the dinosaurs for a little minute" and a subsequent all out toddler tantrum complete with "stiff as a board" body laying on the sidewalk, ensued when I told her no! Even so, it was a really fun day to spend as mom and daughter! Experiencing life through the eyes of a child is such an amazing experience, I am so blessed.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Colossal Fossils!
Needless to say, following this cute moment she tried to go out into water so she could, "just ride the dinosaurs for a little minute" and a subsequent all out toddler tantrum complete with "stiff as a board" body laying on the sidewalk, ensued when I told her no! Even so, it was a really fun day to spend as mom and daughter! Experiencing life through the eyes of a child is such an amazing experience, I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment