Wednesday, October 29, 2014

4th of July Picture Extravaganza

So maybe I'm taking credit when it wasn't me but this is my blog so here goes. . .I believe is was Cathy and I that got this grand idea that the reunion just wasn't long enough and we hadn't had enough time together so we were gonna plan a 4th of July festival!  We invited everyone back to my parents house and had so much fun. . .
 We set up and obstacle course

 Played water games and ran through the sprinklers

 Uncle Shae found us this perfectly small 30 minute parade in a nearby little country town!

 I believe that Uncle Shae's water bottle is the sole reason Abigail stayed hydrated the entire day. . too bad he didn't get to drink any of it!





 Of course in true escapee fashion Abigail kept running away to the neighbors front yard to give this little frog a kiss. . .right on the lips. . .maybe she thought he'd turn into a prince!

 My mom had us all cracking up when she came walking into the living room like this. . .she decided to go and nonchalantly walk into the garage where the grandkids were playing and see what they said. . .she is so hilarious
 Dancing with Papa put her right to sleep
 We closed the afternoon with a riotously fun bike parade, with music and everything, I'm sure the neighborhood was thrilled. . .but the kids sure did have an amazing time 






 Fireworks and sparklers and end of the night selfies!  
It was such a fun day that we hope it will become a tradition if we are ever all in the same area again on the 4th of July!!!

No comments: