Thursday, January 19, 2012

Schools Out FOREVER

I've officially jinxed the weather, because I'm that important you know -ahem. Anyway there was no snow in Utah all vacation and today it snowed like 6 inches here. In Washington you might as well strap safety flags on every person because at the sight of snow they cease being able to walk, or drive correctly. School, stores, entire streets just shut down. It's ridiculous Sorta, but what's awesome is school is out for two whole days...when I told Avonleah school was cancelled she thought I meant she was grounded from school and started to cry ha ha! She loves school so much I use it as currency! I promised the girls we'd play un the snow so we got all bundled up over our lounge pjs (don't judge...judger!) We built snowmen, tried to have a snowball fight but Adelaide kept yelling at us to stop playing mean and froze in the 30 degree temp for like 30 minutes...It was soooo cold

No comments: