Sunday, December 26, 2010
Adelaide's Pretty Dress Photo Shoot!
Okay so Adelaide has become quite the stubborn and opinionated almost two year old. Every single Sunday I use chocolate as bribery to get her to put a dress or skirt on. . .she just doesn't like dresses and tights. I have to say that I understand, they are itchy and uncomfortable but that doesn't mean you don't have to wear them. I mean every girl knows "no pain, no gain" right?! Well apparantly the real reason she didn't want to wear dresses is because she didn't like any of the ones in her closet. We found this on clearance and she loved loved loved it and wanted to keep posing for pictures. So here's her pretty dress photo shoot. . .I guess a little pink goes a long way! My favorite is her upside down shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment