So I've been a little depressed lately nothing major just a down swing in my bi-polar craziness . . .perhaps all the moving and sickness and care-taking of post-surgery husband has worn my happiness thin, but to thwart off the yuckiness and because I feel a bout of non-sleepy mania coming on I have been reading like a wild woman and my husband told me to read this book. . .he said "if you love Twilight you're gonna love this, it's the closest book in how it feels when you read it." Well of course I love me some Twilight and all of it's Edward/Bella loveliness and especially it's PG rated romance that lets my mind decide the rest. . .whoa got off track . . .ANYWAY, you all have to check out "Graceling" by Kristin Cashore. It's so much fun, it's like Princess Bride meets kick-butt Hunger Games and the romance of Twilight. I believe I may be in love with Po (what a stupid name I know) he can read my mind anytime! It's a fun read, I'm not quite done but have definitely thrown together some crazy quick dinners and forgotten to switch the laundry more than once because I was reading instead of being a homemaker!! How much longer before Eclipse and Mockingjay? Saturday, April 24, 2010
Time for another great book!
So I've been a little depressed lately nothing major just a down swing in my bi-polar craziness . . .perhaps all the moving and sickness and care-taking of post-surgery husband has worn my happiness thin, but to thwart off the yuckiness and because I feel a bout of non-sleepy mania coming on I have been reading like a wild woman and my husband told me to read this book. . .he said "if you love Twilight you're gonna love this, it's the closest book in how it feels when you read it." Well of course I love me some Twilight and all of it's Edward/Bella loveliness and especially it's PG rated romance that lets my mind decide the rest. . .whoa got off track . . .ANYWAY, you all have to check out "Graceling" by Kristin Cashore. It's so much fun, it's like Princess Bride meets kick-butt Hunger Games and the romance of Twilight. I believe I may be in love with Po (what a stupid name I know) he can read my mind anytime! It's a fun read, I'm not quite done but have definitely thrown together some crazy quick dinners and forgotten to switch the laundry more than once because I was reading instead of being a homemaker!! How much longer before Eclipse and Mockingjay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This will be in my hands the second I get back to Bonney Lake.
Can't wait!!
PS - Are we gonna see Eclipse together or WHAT?
Post a Comment