Perhaps a little trashy to let her hang out in her diaper but she just looked so darn cute munching on her Yotta Bar and waiting for shower time!


It's seems my delightful 10 month old has learned the amazing art of screaming to get whatever it is she desires this month. I've attempted all month to instill some sign language or words to get her to communicate without the high pitched screech, but because her scream is so effective it has stuck at one point I found myself screaming back at her in the same way just to see how she'd react. . .she just screamed again! On the other hand she is learning and growing so quickly it's hard to keep up from one day to the next. She takes about 5 steps before stopping and remembering that crawling is much faster at this point, she has 6 sharp teeth, she has rebelled against baby food and so I'm constantly hiding squash and carrots in her mac and cheese and hoping to just get her to eat something healthy. She also has learned to say a few more words like "dog" and "up" and she loves to sing and dance! I always wondered if you would feel the same amazing excitement at each new thing with your second child like you did with your first and of course it's just as exciting the second time around. So we're clapping for walking and jabbering and pat-a-cake, and new teeth!
She really likes this one ringtone on Scott's phone watch how her face lights up!
And I know I sound super lamespice but don't mock until you have your own kids, you have to sing Pat-a-cake like that to make it effectively silly for babies! (In case you were wondering, yes that is Stephenie Meyers on my computer in the background, I was reading up on some "stuff")
3 comments:
It's adorable!!!! I can't believe how fast they grow!
So adorable! She is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how smart she is getting!
What a CUTIE! I love her face when she hears the ringtone. I hear you on the screaming thing - gets old fast huh? Parker does this "uh, uh, uh, uh" high pitched thing when he wants something. SO annoying.
Post a Comment