
Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow!! We got our first snow(note that Seattle doesn't get much snow, just rain usually) just a few days ago and the big white fluffy snowflakes were falling so fast and furious that we all just gathered around the window to stare in wonderment. I've spent Christmas in all kinds of climates and I must say that when the holiday season arrives I crave fresh snow and crunchy cold. When the snow starts to fall I'm always tempted to run outside with childlike abandonment and tip my head back, stick my tongue out and try to catch snowflakes with my tongue. It's so beautiful and peaceful as it falls and you just feel like snuggling up with a warm cup of hot chocolate and singing christmas carols. I love the snow!!
1 comment:
those are the most precious pics of Scott and Avonleah. It makes me miss you all so much! Love you...
Post a Comment