Friday, August 10, 2007

Rohrer-union 2007 & Father's Day






In June, my brother Shae put together our 2nd annual Rohrer-Union. We gathered in Heber City, UT at my parent's home for a weekend of fun. We had an awesome BBQ, a Nintendo Wii Game Fest, Bowling, Applebee's, and lots of time to just chat with one another and remember why we love being a family so much. We set up a tent and I think Shae even slept under the stars on the old trampoline. My brother Darron who is a Marine serving in Japan, was also able to join us so we had everyone together for 3 days! During the reunion we also celebrated Ethnee's 16th Birthday, Mom and Dad's 25th Anniversary and Father's Day so it was a jam packed weekend. I just wanted to post the pictures in a fun memorabilia sort of way for everyone to share. I don't have any pictures from Emmalene's Family though, so share please if anyone has some.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey crazy goonie!!! This is the freakin' coolest thing i've ever seen in my life! :) and better yet, you have MY dark blue song playing! :) :) ♥ I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

What a great display of sweet pictures. I am so glad we are all able to share our blogs...love you guys!

Sonda Bryce said...

Aisi took a look at your blog and told me to look at all the cute pics. I love your little Avonleah! She is sweet. I miss you! Sonda

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Made me miss all of you. For old times sake, we could have peed our pants together... :) Love you, Sonda

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Marvelous!!!!! Love Dad....