Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sneaking an "Ear"


For everyone who doesn't know, Avonleah's security blanket is ears. . . literally, she must feel them when she needs a little comfort. So this was a fun picture to catch because when Grandma Kim wasn't looking Avonleah snuck in for a little feel of Eddye's ear. She said the baby had nice, soft ears.



2 comments:

Sonda Bryce said...

This pic reminds me so much of you! She has that little twinkle in her eye... made me smile. What a little doll! I am so glad you did a blog. I check it every night to see if there is something new. Keep it up! I love you, Sonda

Anonymous said...

haha update your fricken blog and get some pics of me on here dang it! haha! but guess what? remember when av said d had soft earS? :( o man i miss her! TE AMO bEbE