All my kidney issues have left me with a lot of down time to fill so I finished this crochet afghan this month and . . .
Cousins Caitlyn taught me how to knit, which by the way I am still terrible at
Prissy little Abigail always putting on accessories before climbing the couch or to the top of the pantry
Abigail was thrilled with her music leading skills and demanded to lead the song at morning devotional while standing on a stool using her "wand"
Ahhh science projects. . .volcanoes are so much fun. Of course we did this messy experiment over the kitchen sink!
Playdates and clapping games were popular this month
She likes kissing Daddy's "bald head!"
And yes she's still leading music
This picture cracks me up because I sent it to my mom and she was all "Did Scott grow his hair out?" Ummm, yes mom, suddenly scott is no longer bald and grew lovely golden locks over night. . .heee heee I love this picture though!
We had a campout in the living room, told some scary stories by the fire. . place, played some wild games, and tried to sleep all night in our sleeping bags, but by morning we all were in our cozy beds. Oh well at least we tried
No comments:
Post a Comment