Adelaide patiently feeds Abigail her peas even when Abigail is quite resistant!
She walks her through doing her nightly chores
Yes that is us being quite disruptive in Sam's Club!
In the popular show, "Duck Dynasty", the Dad lovingly says to his wife, "You are my buddy" instead of "I Love You" and I thought it was a really good insight on what family relationships are all about. You do have to figure out how to be "buddies." Adelaide is my very nurturing, protective little girl. She is the greatest babysitter even though she's only four. She makes sure that Abigail is well watched and out of trouble and having fun. I love watching the two of them together. It's extra cute to ask Adelaide what she wants to be when she grows up because she says, "I want to be a mommy so I can have my own babies!" I hope these two continue being buddies all through their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment