We found our first letterbox of the summer in this amazing park just 5 miles from our house . . .it was so much fun to go letterboxing or "treasure hunting" as my girls call it.
Only Adelaide was thrilled that I wanted a picture . . .apparently rolling out of bed and going hiking is not Ethnee's idea of fun, just kidding she was a great sport!!
Avonleah has been a bit frustrated this week and so we've seen this face quite often. . .I've decided to blame it on the fickle weather and her broken tooth!!
Who knew Ethnee loved Justin Bieber!!!!
I lost Avonleah in Top Foods and came back down the isle to find her camped out pretending to drink a soda with a basket full of push pops!! I love this child!
Of course my little puppy had to go and visit Koda again so she could play in his cage. . .she brings me the little bed and blanket and says, "can you decorate my cage mom?!" It's so cute. . .and yes she's two and a half and still has a pluggy. . .and I don't even care!
No comments:
Post a Comment