Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Break 2011 Part 2

Remember when you're bestest friend you'd ever have at age 6 moved away and you were heartbroken and wrote pen pal letters and when you didn't know why you were upset you blamed it on her moving away?  This is what happened to Avonleah this year when her friend moved away and she was competely devasted . . .until she announced that she was popular at school and her whole class liked her!!  Thank goodness that friend was on spring break too and stopped by for a picnic and playdate at the park!!
This was the gutsiest squirrel I've ever seen . . .Adelaide was chasing it around wanting to pet it and I was having visions of bitten fingers, rabies,and hantavirus.  Squirrels may be cute but they are viscious. . .did I mention one broken into our car and decided to take up residence in our glovebox. . .good grief!!
My little not so shy anymore girl gets brave enough to try the merry-go-round, in the end she just wanted me to sit on it so she could push me, I swear I should have brought a dramamine for the park!
Pretending to be spider-women, their skinny little booties sticking up in the air are so darn cute!
She called this the Little Einstein song toy, she was playing it and making up songs about the park and the sunshine hurting her eyes and how squirrels like chips!

Not one bit happy about being forced to try the swings. . .
The saucer swing is always a favorite now that Avonleah no longer throws up from motion sickness!!

Happy Spring Break 2011!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You will have to tell me where that amazing park is! Or maybe we could meet you there. :)